About Laing+Simmons, Fairfield
Laing Simmons, Fairfield was taken over by Ian Luong in 2001. Since then, the office has operated thoroughly and has become the prominent agent in local communities by their dedicated, hard working, professional and qualified staffs.
Laing+Simmons, Fairfield located at 58 Smart Street, in the centre of Fairfield CBD, is one of busiest streets in Fairfield, with many offices, school and shops surrounding.
If you’re interested in selling your property, Laing+Simmons Fairfield can:
- Help you with expert advices and services throughout the process.
- Offer obligation-free valuations and an appointment can advise on price, method of sale, advertising and marketing campaigns and the best timing.
- Offer first-rate local knowledge and experience with years dedicated solely to the real estate industry in Fairfield/Liverpool / Bankstown and surrounding areas.
- Ensure your property receive the marketing power and support.
If you’re interested in buying property, Laing+Simmons Fairfield can:
- Provide advices on real estate market in New South Wales and Australia.
- Help you to select the right property.
- Give you supports in legal and organize finance as we are partner with some mayor Bank, Broker and Legal Service.
- Provide information on rental return, property management service and help you secure your income.
Yet, at Laing + Simmons Fairfield we manage your investment and protect your interest with our knowledge, expertise and professionalism and work under the Real Estate Act, as well as other Acts of Parliament
At laing + simmons fairfield, we speak your languages. Our friendly staffs can speak fluently 9 different languages.
Contact us now on 9726 8881 or visit our website www.lsfairfield.com.au for the latest in property news, as well as our properties for sale and lease and much more.